Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Really Old Love Letter

Judi,

Hi beautiful.  I miss you, wish you were here to hold you in my arms, to feel your cheek against mine.  My heart cries for your touch when you are not there.

With your picture by my side to keep me company, I can look into your eyes and wonder if you care about me the way I care about you.  When we are together and you hold me tight like you will never let me go, I can feel you are there for me.  Other times I feel sort of cold and empty inside like and admirer from afar hoping for a glance from the one he cherishes most.  I really don't know what more to say other than you have me traveling in two different directions and I am looking for one straight path to follow.

"I wonder if I can write enough letters, say all the right words, to make you cherish me as much as I cherish you.

Scott.

I broke up with him not long after this, I believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment