Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Heartbreaking Love Letter--Post Breakup

With tears in my eyes I cry with sorrow for the emptiness I feel inside.  You taught me how to love again; and now your saying goodbye.  Will all of my heart I was ready to give you the best of my love, now I'll lay awake at night; alone with you beside my dreams.

My memories of you will never fade.  From the first time we met, the first time we danced; and our first kiss and the warmth you made me feel inside.  You were my best dream come true, you out the happiness in my life, you were the sparkle in my eye; I never thought that I could need anyone as much as I need you.

Every time that I looked at you, I could see my future; and the joy that awaited me.  Every time that I spoke to you, I could hear my laughter, and the joy that I had found  But my dreams are empty now, my feelings all been taken; watch the flowers petals fall for this heart which has been broken. And as the last tear drop falls, I know that I will see, that I will never love again without you here by me.

Thank you for the memories, and the special times we shared.  As I stand alone wit you here in my heart hoping that we could try this again.  I really need a friend to turn to.  I wish that we would work this out, goodbye is so hard to say.  With open arms I'll wait to hear you.  Hear my my cry, feel my sorrow.  I love you.  I need you.

Forever waiting, forever yours,
Scott

We stayed friends.  When my mom died, he was the one who got me out of the house to enjoy life, again.  After several years, he tried to convince me to start dating him, again, but it just didn't feel right, and I thought the end would be the same.  After that, I didn't hear much from him.

One day, a year or 2 later, I called him out of the blue.  By pure coincidence, he was getting married the next day!

Please call...Please

No comments:

Post a Comment