Thursday, January 30, 2020

Another Break Up Letter

Why did I save these? 

Judi

I hope you like the flowers.  I ordered them for you over a week ago.  I have decided to take this opportunity to say a few words.  My intention here is not to make you feel guilty but to thank you for the good times we shared together.  I am sorry things did not work out better, but I thank you for your honesty.  I also would like to apologize for my rudeness on the telephone the other night.  Your decision came as a surprise and a shock to me.  I would like to apologize if anything that I have said or have done offended you.  I would like to know the reasons for your decision, but I will not press you for the answer.  It is with great sadness that I write this, and I will miss you. Once again thank you for sharing your times with me these last three months.  Maybe call me or just think of me sometime.  take care of yourself, God bless and please enjoy these flowers.

Tom
P.S. I hope Brandy continues to improve.

This came with a dozen roses for Valentine's Day.  Tom was a really nice guy, but the magic wasn't there for me.  I broke up with him after only a short time. 

Brandy was my first horse, and he was recovering from a case of laminitis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment