Thursday, January 30, 2020

I Found Another Break Up Letter

Judi
I wish you the best.  No bad feelings.  I can't imagine how the last five months would have been without you.  You have brought hope and meaning to my life when I needed it the most.

I wanted to get you a card.  I got it out of love for you, so why not give it to you because I still love you.  Call me in a couple months, you say you get bored around the holidays.  I'm sure I'll feel a different way about us by then.  (I hope.)  It would be real nice to see you then.  You always cheered me up.  And the holidays are very sad for me.  I do value your friendship, Judi, very much as you know.

Believe me when I tell you what a nice sweet girl you are.  I've been dumped before but never so nice.  We really do care quite a lot about each other.  You're my  best friend I've had since my mom died.  I don't know how I would have got by without your kind understanding ways.  But I guess now I'll get on with a new stage of life, and find more new friends.  I hope we can remain friends like you said.  You are so special to me.

I had other friends kind of abandon me because I was so sad and down after Mom died.  Judi, you were always there when I needed you; truly a good friend.  I've changed some this last year.  You helped me change for the better.  We started as friends ad you can count on my friendship forever and always. I'll talk to you around Christmas.

Walks with Horse,
Dave

We only went out for 5 months.  I just got bored with him--because once again--there was no magic.  Glad I helped him through a hard time, though.  I don't believe we spoke to each other more than a couple times after I broke up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment