Thursday, January 30, 2020

Casper

Here is a much better letter.  I loaned Donna some money so she could buy Casper the Horse.

Dear Judi,

I want to thank you with all my hear for helping me buy "Casper."

Casper has brought me a lot of happiness.

You didn't really even know me and you trusted me for the money.  There aren't very many people like you--you're a very special person.  I know you'll find much happiness in your life.

You and Ellen have been great for me.  I hope we'll always remain friends.

Someday I hope to be able to ride "Casper."  That would sure answer my biggest wish.

I feel the best when i', with you and Ellen and Casper.  It seems to be the only peace of mind I can find lately.  I love your aunt's a  I'm happy you moved because I couldn't have made a move without you.  I was ready for a move, though.

Thanks again Judi!

Love,
Donna

Not long after, Donna found herself with a bad case of diabetes.  Her health problems spiraled out of control, and she had some personal, family problems.  She ended up killing herself.  I'm glad we were able to give her some happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment