Sunday, December 4, 2016

Super Dooper Easy Pumpkin Butter

Super Dooper Easy Pumpkin Butter

This is so easy, it is a joke.  I was cooking up a pumpkin to freeze for later use, and thought I would look up how to make Pumpkin Butter in a crockpot.  I saw some fairly complex recipes by my standards, and then I found an easy one.  Since I didn’t have all the ingredients, I made it even easier.  I didn't know how it would turn out, but it was as good as any I have ever eaten, before.

About 5 pounds of pumpkin
1 cup of sugar
2 tablespoons of cinnamon

Peel and cube pumpkin.
Place a layer of pumpkin on bottom of crockpot.
Sprinkle some of the sugar and cinnamon on top
Keep adding layers until crock pot is ¾ full
Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours
Mix with electric mixer
Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment