Saturday, October 3, 2020

Cole

 Cole




My sister had to work and Shari was out of town, so I rode with just my boyfriend.  We had a really nice time, but there was a log crossing the trail.  We stepped over it on the way out, but on the way back, Starry refused.  He said it looked dangerous.  We ended up having to turn around and go back a ways to find a way to the street and come home on the street until we got around the log.  Horses can be funny about things.

We found out that most of the people at our barn are looking for a place to move their horses.  I'm glad we moved quick.  We will move at the end of the month.  It is sad to go.  We really liked it there.  I think it has been 20 years.

I'm glad training is going well for you and the hard work studying is paying off.  Once again, Covid is making our lives easier.  That is awesome for you to be able to stay in your hotel room.  Are there any women in the class?

We plan to go hiking, today.  It is another lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment