Saturday, October 3, 2020

 Dante


I rode with Shari and my sister.  Shari is so excited that we are going to be at her barn.  The ride was good, but we ended it earlier than the typical weekend because it started raining.  It did stop, so then I went on a walk with my sister.

I went to the pet food store to find that there is a cat food shortage.  I had to try some different flavors--and the first was completely rejected.  The second--he only licked the gravy.  Well, I did get him some fresh cat treats, and he is happy about that.  I guess the barn cats will end up with this food.  They aren't fussy.

We are going to miss the barn cats.  Three of them, Boyd, Mini Boyd and Tommy are actually from the barn next door.  Tabby Tom is the feral one, and he has already learned there is food next door.  We know they will be all right.  Tabby Tom is a traveler, as all tom cats are--I hope he finds us.  We can't even be a quarter mile down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment