Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Projects for Retirement

Projects for Retirement

Get a library card.  When I was growing up, I loved going to the library.  Ellen and I used to walk there when we were younger.  It was a half hour, each way.  I bet we went once a week or so in the summer.  When we got older, we rode our bikes.  It was one of my favorite places.

As I got older, I didn’t have enough time to go to the library.  I didn’t have as much time to read, so I couldn’t get a book read in the amount of time that the library allows. Of course, they would have let me sign the book out, again, but it seemed just easier to buy my books and read at a more leisurely pace. 


I haven’t had a library card in years.  In fact, is there such a thing as a library card?  I will be finding out, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment